- Wisdom in Practice project – Co-production resources
- Scottish Co-Production Network website
- Think Local Act Personal
- Social care Institute for Excellence
- A guide on Marketing for Community Enterprises
The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) has gathered new examples of Co-production in Social Care. There are useful case studies of Co-production being used in services for people with mental health problems:
- Birmingham City Council’s Adults and Communities Directorate
- Look Ahead Care and Support
- Mind Practice
- You in Mind
There are also examples of how Co-production can work for Older People’s services:
- All Together Now
- Buckinghamshire Time Credits
- The Healthy Living Club
- NDTi: Co-production involving and led by older people
The Scottish Recovery Network (SRN) was formally launched in 2004 as an initiative designed to raise awareness of recovery from mental health problems.
SRN developed out of a loose affiliation of individuals and organisations with a common interest in recovery, and has been designed to share information and ideas as quickly as possible.
They have recently produced a short animation which asks, “What is mental health recovery?”
Do you have a resource you would like to share to help people with co-production or micro enterprises? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0141 419 0451 and we will add it here.